Tuesday, July 7, 2009

presenting my folio...

So i think I've decided on a presentation method for folio review.
I'm going to collate some of my images and writing into an old book.
I was going through one of many bookcases filled with my mum's old books.
And i came across an old book titled 'Came to believe...' 'The spiritual adventure of A.A as experienced by individual members.'
Knowing first hand what my mum's been through, i thought it would be a very strong theme to explore in combination with my work. And as I'm using some family portraits and images of her, it would be relevant.

I thought using the book as the bones for my images and work to be displayed in would create something very emotive.
So using the pages as frames, I'll mount my small images and relevant work within the book's existing pages.



No comments:

Post a Comment