Thursday, July 9, 2009

they've disappeared - series...






probably the most important things to me growing up were the family i did have and my much loved pets.
as i didn't really spend too much time with my english grandma due to the overseas boundary. I wasn't too attached to her.
The same was for my australian grandma, although my brother and i were close when we were younger. As she went down hill mentally and phsycially, we sort of got separated in seeing each other.
So therefore when they both died i wasn't as upset as i probably thought i would be.
But as for my pets. Which both died recently after having them for such a long time.
Probably hit me harder...
They remain by your side every day.
You come home.
Having had a shit day, and they're waiting to comfort you.
So when they died, i was devastated.
Which was strange considering the lack of emotin i had when my grandmothers died...

No comments:

Post a Comment